Mrs. Ashwini Wani
Designation: Assistant Professor
M. Pharm (Quality Assurance),
• Currently working as Assistant professor at VES college of Pharmacy
• Worked as Assistant professor at St. John institute of Pharmacy and research for 2 years
Pharmaceutical Analysis I,II,III
Hazards and safety Management
Area Of Research
• Topical Formulations,
• Infectious diseases, particularly bacterial and fungal infections,
• Antibacterial drug resistance and Microbiological studies of chemical compounds,
• Special interest in exploring utilization of natural antimicrobial agents and their combinations with synthetic drugs.
1. Wani s., Yerawar A., et al., “Formulation of Drug-Resin complex and evaluation of its molecular property & release kinetics” Der Pharmacia Lettre, 2010, 2(5): 155-164.
2. Wani s., Yerawar A., Aquasomes: A Novel nanocarrier for Drug Delivery” International Journal of Pharmacy & Technology, Dec-2010, Vol. 2, Issue No.4, 446-457.
3. Wani s., Yerawar A., et al., Formulation of Oro-Dispersible tablets containing Drug-Resin Complex. Der Pharmacia Lettre, 2010, 2(6): 212-216
4. Waghmare N., Yerawar A., et al., “ Development of isotretonine gel for acne vulgaris” Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, January – March 2011, Volume 2, Issue 1, 220-230
5. Wani, A, Mahajan S, “Synthesis, Antibacterial Activity and Preliminary QSAR Studies of Diaryl Sulfones” American Journal of Pharmtech research; 2014; 4(1); 1056- 1066.
6. Wani A, Wani S, Chintan S, “Formulation, Characterization, And In Vitro Evaluation Of Novel Microemulsion-Based Spray For Topical Delivery of Isotretinoin” Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical clinical and research, 2018, Volume 11, Issue 10, 226-232
|Title of Grants Fetched:||Academic Year||Funding Agency||Amount Sanctioned|
|Synthesis of bioactive molecules based on some NSAIDs||2013-14||University of Mumbai||20000/-|
|Formulation and Evaluation of Topical drug delivery system||2016-17||University of Mumbai||30000/-|
|Development of Formulation of Essential oil and Comparing Its Antimicrobial Potential with Marketed Formulation||2019-20||University of Mumbai||40000/-|
|Title of Industrial Projects:||Academic Year||Industry||Amount Sanctioned|
1. Best Teacher Award (Runner-up) awarded by VESCOP in the year 2019-2020
2. Third in order of merit of Dr.BAMU. Aurangabad. Merit List B.Pharm [2005- 2006].
3. Recipient of Gold Medal sponsored by Shri Mahesh Agarwal in memory of late Shri Vishal Agarwal, for securing first rank in B.Pharm [2003- 2004].
4. Awarded with Merit award instituted by Y. B. Chavan College of Pharmacy, Aurangabad for having stood second rank in B.Pharm [2005- 2006]
5. Awarded with Merit award instituted by Wockhardt Ltd., Aurangabad for securing Highest mark in biopharmaceutics in B.Pharm [2005- 2006]
6. Awarded with Merit award instituted by Wockhardt Ltd., Aurangabad for securing Highest mark in medicinal chemistry in B.Pharm [2005- 2006]